Long-Lasting Artificial Lawn Installation
- Remove any existing turf to the required depth, usually around 40mm, using a spade and turf cutter if required.
- Dispose of any unwanted debris and green waste ethically, ensuring the area is clear and tidy for the installation of artificial grass.
- Level the surface and cover the surface with a layer of aggregate, such as sand or crushed stones, levelling again once completed.
- Create a wooden framework edging around the chosen area where the fake grass is going.
- Fill the area inside the framework with 750mm of type 1 aggregate. Compact this to create a solid base for the artificial lawn.
- Cover the area with high-quality weed membrane and nail onto the timber edging, this will prevent weeds from growing up and out of drainage holes.
- Roll out and lay the synthetic grass onto the membrane surface, cutting to size and securing to the framework.
- When using multiple rolls of fake grass, these will need to be joined using adhesive and joining tape.
- For a natural-looking, flawless finish, brush through silica sand after installing to ensure a more stable finish.
Designed for All Uses
- Garden Lawns
- Balconies and Roof Tops
- Schools and Nurseries
- Restaurant and Beer Gardens
- Exhibitions and Events
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Shopping Centres and Retailers
- Dog Kennels and Shows
- Office Exterior Spaces
- Pop up Shops and Temporary Installations
To find out more about our artificial lawn installation process, call us on 07545 988 897. We supply and install artificial grass in Bagshot, Lightwater and the surrounding areas.